Discovery Beyond Dollars
Commercial and residential communities. Industrial projects. Deep hole excavations. Mixed-use projects. Road construction. Raw land development. Every site has hidden complexities, and the estimating team is the first to unearth the secrets. Potential threats to bottom lines and schedules are identified. Budgets, streamlined. Take-offs, measured in exacting quantities via satellite imagery and digitizing software. That way, our estimators factor in more use of on-site materials and less imports and exports.
When our estimating team has sifted through the nuances of your site, you’ll be presented with a full-budget sitework package with cash flow projections, budget analysis, scheduling, phasing, material escalation and contingencies. It’s the start of a cost-saving-awareness we run through your entire job. The site may still hold a few secrets, but it won’t be in the numbers.
THE CRITICAL START TO YOUR FOUNDATION
The earlier the better, especially when the race has started for development planning, project funding and preliminary design. Respecting our clients and protecting their resources as if they were our own makes our Pre-Construction Team especially vital during this time.
We dedicate our team solely to your preliminary planning, budget development and feasibility study needs. Our Pre-Construction Team may be hired independently or built into our Construction Management Services. Either way, you want them there.
INNOVATION AT EVERY STEP
- Conduct constructability reviews and phasing plans
- Develop schedules, budgets and estimates
- Define bid packages
- Prequalify contractors and subcontractors
- Distribute bids
- Pre-bid conferences
- Evaluate and reward bids
- Coordinate contracts and execution
- Manage contractors
- Ensure project design and schedule are adhered to, including provision of contract and change orders
- Minimize costs and delays
- Contract close-out process, final guarantee coordination,
permit close outs and final plat recording
DESIGNING WITH FORESIGHT
Transforming residential, commercial and industrial spaces is in our domain. Handling the transition seamlessly is our expertise. We handle development in four phases:
- Provide input on critical designs, soils, construction and other cost issues
- Safeguard any effect on development and profitability
DESIGN AND ENGINEERING
- Merge value engineering with contractor input through the design process
- Create cost-effective plans
- Reduce permit review times
- Minimize delays, extra costs and revisions
- Maintain long-standing relationships with local, state and federal jurisdictions
- Handle regulatory requirements, zoning, land use codes, critical areas habitat, NPDES, storm water management, traffic concurrency and mitigation
- Help you navigate the process of stringent financing requirements and documentation required for loan approvals and disbursement